Come Join Our Growing Team
If you are highly motivated, take pride in what you do, love the outdoors and are interested in joining one of the fastest growing lawn and landscape companies in NE Kansas that believes in treating their employees like family, then this is the place for you! Whether you are a licensed horticulturist, landscape/hardscape designer, architect, craftsman or simply have a strong desire to learn the trade, there is a place for you in our family. We are committed to finding individuals who love what they do and express that love to our clients by providing creative solutions, quality workmanship and excellent service.
- Licensed and Certified Lawn/Tree Specialist: Treatment of Residential & Commercial Lawns, Trees and Shrubs.
- Hardscape Laborer(s): Help to Design and Build Patios, Outdoor Kitchens, Retaining Walls, Water Features, and Outdoor Lighting.
- Landscape Laborer(s): Tree, Shrub, Rock and Mulch installation.
- Landscape and Hardscape Designer/Architect: Build and design beautiful landscapes and outdoor living spaces.
- Sales/Quality Control Manager: Develop and maintain customer service from the initial customer contact and beyond.
- Commercial Mowing Manager/Laborer: Handle mowing, trimming and edging responsibilities for commercial and residential clients.
- Irrigation Manager/Technician: Licensed in back-flow testing, service, and repairs.
- Pest Control Manager/Specialist: Licensed in Pest & Rodent control management.
- ISA Certified Arborist: Maintaining the health and vigor of trees and shrubs.